Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Here's the Idea

Lately all of my friends have been creating these super cool awesome blogs. They also have been doing the 365 picture taking shin-dig thing. In my efforts to be cool, I am joining the two ideas and creating my very own, (not so) very original three hundred and sixty five day photo blog. In my efforts to be cool and creative, I also want to grow in God. Therefore, with all of my photos I'm going to post a verse. This verse will change daily and it is a verse I will ponder on said day. My posts may come at midnight, mid day, mid morning... they might be one sentence, one page, or they might be a paragraph. Any way it is... I would appreciate if you read it. Comment. Ponder. Stand in Awe. Hang your head in shame. Whatever. Do with this blog what you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment